I am Ramarao Kanneganti, a computer scientist, a corporate executive, and a startup founder. I have been on the internet since 1992. I have been writing various articles over time.
These articles are divided into the following sections:
- Technical articles: I have a Ph.D. in computer science, specifically in programming languages. I worked at Bell Labs and in industry spanning different topics: language design, database design, cloud, application integration, and AI. Here you find different articles until 2018.
- Education : I have been involved in education efforts,both at our company as well as through non profit organizations.
- For CS students, I have various guides (Still in preparation; I will be sharing one a week) to prepare themselves for a successful career in CS and IT.
- I work with high school students from economically disadvantaged groups in India. These articles and resources are targetted to them.
- Social : Like most people that I have been in the internet long enough, I have written various topical articles.
- Hobbies: I am interested in cooking, travel, movies, and books. Some of my notes from my experiments on those topics, that others might enjoy.